Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Will Warriors repeat, or the Cavs make history ?

+1 HS
ToTheHouse's picture
June 19, 2016 at 7:10am
62 Comments

The 11W poll of 2052 votes at 5:23 this morning was: 64% yes, 36% no. Alot of the no's were like, I voted no because my last 50+ years tells me Cleveland sports team can't win the big one.
I really hope they prove me wrong. And the yes's, one reason LeBron, & Believe. This being supported by...this probably isn't logical, but I'm not betting against Lebron after the last 2 games. That dude is on a mission.

Some of the voters are obviously diehards that are faithful till next yrs. habituall bitter endings. A minority of bandwagoners, boo bird/negative Nancy's, wanna-be comedians, & the usual comemeriate realist.

So do the GS Whiners (yes Cleve. contributes) get the black stripe's calls, or the zebras skunk Cleve. ? Does Bron have another 41 in him, or prove his Cleveland Return to pay Oh. back (he is a Buck all-in) & not only chase but will history (crush The Curse...I never swollowed) 'because he is The King' get his 4th Finals Ring ?

Are we on the brink of no more mistake by the lake snarkisms...but, but there's still the Browns mis-management forever days ahead ?

Wasn't there a certain other Ohio team winning 3 very improbable championship games in a row recently when everyone doubted them ?

Are the odds (crotch kickers) good for covering or did Greens temper cost them their repeat before Game 7 ? Is it that GS are worried about being the first team to lose a finals after going up 3-1 ?

Does this Cavs team flat out WANT it wayyyy more ?

* I believe LBJ is in peak genius mode, he's The Juice for making Cleveland/NBA Finals kick to the Jewels history !

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments