Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Warriors accuse Cavs of 'Squealing'

+4 HS
Benwin's picture
June 13, 2016 at 3:32am
48 Comments

My honest opinion? I don't give a [bleep] what they say," Cavs forward Channing Frye told cleveland.com adamantly. "I give no [bleeps] what they say, whatsoever. Like, zero. It's like, 'OK.' I don't care. I honestly don't care about anything they say.

"The only thing I'm focused on is what my teammates think, what our fans think and what my family thinks. Other than that, I've got one job and that's to win this next game. They can talk, they can say what they want, they can complain, they can scream, they can cry. We've got a job to do. We're not going to be distracted by all that."

Warriors guard Klay Thompson admitted he was surprised when he heard LeBron James after Game 4 publicly complaining to the media about Draymond Green's trash-talking antics.

Cavs coach Tyronn Lue was fined $25,000 for his postgame remarks toward the officials when he said, "He (LeBron) never gets calls."

CavsNation

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments