Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Which NFL team(s) will you watch a little closer this year?

+2 HS
whiteyyd's picture
June 7, 2016 at 3:32pm
31 Comments

With the mass exodus of OSU talent into the NFL this year, there are certainly a few teams I plan to pay a little more attention to this year. Last year, I was a bandwagon Panthers fan for obvious reasons (although I'm not mad Roby got a ring). Below are 4 teams I plan to watch more this year even if I hated them in the past. 

1. Dallas Cowboys - I've always openly routed against the Cowboys but not anymore. It will be fun to watch Zeke run behind this line. Side note: really hoping I am able to snatch him up on my fantasy team. 
  2. San Diego Chargers - Can't wait to watch the Chargers fans throw up the Bosa shrug. 
  3. New Orleans Saints - It sounds like Thomas and Brees are creating a great connection in NO. Late round fantasy pick up? Really hope Bell succeeds too, obviously. 
  4. Houston Texans - Can't wait to watch Braxton's athleticism. It will be a bittersweet day when he runs out of the tunnel donning a jersey that isn't a Buckeyes one. 

Who will you be watching more of? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments