Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Fan outrage from the 2016 NFL draft thread

+3 HS
Elks' comb over's picture
April 30, 2016 at 5:48pm
40 Comments

Looking for the best of the best at fans outraged at their teams draft choices. Feel free to post any here that you find.

On Bosa:

awful pick doesn't even fill a need not big enough to be 3-4 end of athletic enough to be an olb jj watt my a$$

This why. The Chargers have no super bowls watch as jalen Ramsey and tunsil be all pros draft 4-3 de on 3-4 team that has two starting pass rushers already I hate this piece of sh1t team top 5 pick next year book it. The reason I'm still a fan is out of respect of lt welcome to a SD deshaun Watson

We don't need to see him play to know he is awful

Can Chargers fans please make sense out of this pick for me? I'm confused.

and the logical fan

The chargers run a 3-4 hybrid defense but they are in a 4-3 70% of the time. They signed Brandon Mebane who was in a 4-3 in seattle. They have Bosa as DE next to Brandon Mebane next to Corey Liuget next to Melvin Ingram. This D line is stacked now. Idiot fans who don't really watch games and just repeat stuff they read off the internet without research call this a bad pick. He fits the system and an immediate impact player. What he lacks for speed he makes up with amazing technique and hands to shed off OL. He dropped weight for the combine so he will play at 285 as well.

Charger fans aren't known for their intelligence.

No disrespect to any Chargers fans here but the last comment made me laugh. I guess their fans would have been happier drafting a guy to sit the bench behind their starters.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments