Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cavaliers vs the Hawks

+1 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
April 29, 2016 at 12:42pm
34 Comments

I can't believe i'm actually looking forward to NBA basketball. going to be a long hard off season till fall camp opens. I know Atlanta was missing players when they got swept by the cavs last year but Love was out and I think Irving missed 2 of the games against the hawks. I think the Cavs are a better team now then they were this time last year as they have had year to play together. Having a nice rest before round 2 doesn't hurt either. I think the hawks were a bad match up for boston, especially with Thomas ailing. Maybe some of you BIG nba fans can enlighten the rest of us here @ 11w on how the cavs match up with the hawks. Lebron seems to be in a little better shape this year, not that he was out of shape last year. more so that he looks slimmer and quicker than last year and is dealing better with the pressure of bringing the championship to Cleveland. the last few weeks anyway. I know there was a lot of drama this past year with the cavs. last year LeBron looked like he had the weight of the whole world on his shoulders at times. I've always liked LeBron except for  the " The Decision" fiasco, although I think he was really trying to stick it to Gilbert not realizing how it would hurt the fans in Cleveland. What say you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments