Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

NFL draft viewing assistance (out of country)

0 HS
1stYrBuckIClub's picture
March 20, 2016 at 10:06am
6 Comments

I am looking to enlist the sports-obsessed knowledge of 11W brethren for some help. I will be travelling outside of the typical NFL fan footprint while the draft is occurring (Estonia on 4/28, Latvia on 4/29 and 4/30). Having been to eastern Europe before, I know that television coverage of our favorite sports is spotty at best, and non-existent at worst. So here's the question: how can I watch my Cleveland Browns screw up the draft in real time? I will likely have access to wi-fi and plan on taking the iPad so that I can hopefully find some info. I just downloaded the ESPN app, and they advertise that you can watch anything on it that the network carries, but I have had minimal luck with their 'WatchESPN' app in the past. My other options seem to be streaming ESPN Cleveland radio (and having to tolerate Aaron Goldhammer, which I'd prefer not to do) or following the (sorry for the plug) Bleacher Report app and their news feed. I've read that last year it streamed on the NFL mobile app, but have no experience with that app. Any suggestions from people who've used mobile to watch the draft before?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments