Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

7 round 2016 NFL draft simulator

0 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture
March 18, 2016 at 10:59am
23 Comments

Neat website. Be the GM of your favorite team in this upcoming draft. Who would you draft?

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

As the Browns, I got:

1:2 Myles Jack. I think he's a Khalil Mack type of playmaker. The Browns need elite defenders, and Jack is a hell of a player and freakish athlete. 

2:1 Mackensie Alexander. He killed the interview process and just sounds like a very smart football player who works hard. I can see him becoming an elite cornerback in this league. He has the size and athleticism too. I think Jack and Alexander would make a great young defensive core and transform the Browns' culture.

3:2 Braxton Miller somehow fell to the third round. Braxton should be a good WR in the league like Odell or Landry. He's a playmaker. Simply put. And he'll make an excellent pro off the field and in the weight room.

4:1 Sterling Shepard: the Browns need WRs. Shepard could be a solid pro WR. 

4:40 Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA. Perkins might be the second best RB in the draft. He could be a legitimate stud in the league. Great value pick here.

5:2 Tom Hackett, P, Utah. Won two Ray Guy awards. I don't know how old Andy Lee is, but Hackett would be a safe pick. You know you're getting a great player at an important position. Not trying to throw away picks here by drafting a project. 

5:33 Tyvis Powell. Makes too much sense. Would be a fabulous pick. Browns need players in the secondary. Powell is a clutch player and deceptively good athlete with great size. Wants to be in Cleveland too. 

5:34 Nate Sudfield. Played well in cold weather against Michigan a State and Ohio State. 6'5" 240 and mobile. Completes at a high percentage, even in the Big Ten weather. Would rather take a shot at Sudfield in the 5th round than Wentz second overall.

6:1 Vernon Adams. Smart, Accurate, mobile, super talented. Great quarterback. But 5'9" . Poor man's Russell Wilson. Worth a shot with a sixth rounder. Could be the gem of the draft.

7:2 Keenan Reynolds. Might be the most loved seventh round pick the Browns could ever make. Would be a RB. Great vision, great balance, great character and leadership. Can help the culture. Draft and stash pick.

Zeke went #8 to Philly. Bosa went first overall. Apple 11th to Chicago. Lee #19th to Buffalo. Spence 24th to Cincy. Decker 27th to Green Bay. Thomas 30th to Carolina. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments