Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Browns - QB at 2 or trade down?

0 HS
Qujo's picture
February 24, 2016 at 2:22pm
94 Comments

Hey - So I was listening to NFL on Sirius and the opinion overall was draft the best person at the spot. "That is how the better NFL teams accumulate talent." Everyone and their brother knows the Browns need a QB but NFL.com ranks Goff at 8, Paxson at 15 and Wenz at 23. So do the Browns trade down to 8 for a team that needs a non-QB and is willing to trade up and then take the QB at 8? Do they take the QB at 2 which is somewhat of a stretch (and if so Why?). Do they seek a QB that is to be released (RG III)? Do they take the best available at # 2, then trade their second or third round pick and a conditional first in 2017 and trade up to get a QB at 8 (and that way they meet the needs for two positions (DE/DT and QB)? Do they take a QB early in RD 2 (cook, Jones)? 

Personally I don''t know if there is a QB in this draft that is worthy of a 2 and I am not high on any of those three (Wenz being the best of three IMO). 

What say you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 94 Comments