Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

The List- Golden State Stats:

0 HS
ToTheHouse's picture
January 30, 2016 at 10:06am
18 Comments

The Warriors have gone a full calendar year without losing a game at Oracle Arena in the regular season. Their last home defeat was inflicted by the Chicago Bulls -- in overtime -- on Jan. 27, 2015. How long ago was it really? Consider:

• It occurred five days before New England and Seattle met in Super Bowl XLIX.

• Bron & Cav's, at the time, were fifth in the East with a record of 26-20.

• Kentucky was 19-0 in college basketball en route to a 38-0 start.

• Jordan Spieth was only the world's ninth-ranked golfer. As for the 40 wins since that defeat ...

• Only twice in those 40 games -- April 2 vs. Phoenix and Nov. 14 vs. Brooklyn -- have the Warriors trailed in the final minute of the fourth quarter.

• The Warriors have trailed in the fourth quarter only nine times in those 40 games.

• Curry has managed to sit out the entire fourth quarter in 14 of those 40 wins.

*I am NOT pro GS btw. I am pro-FAN of progressive sports from Pop Warner - Senior Tennis circuit. And how rich tOSU to have 5 Natty's last year, 5 Huge BOOMers that hopefully will be a Once NOT Done.

** Last night's Cavs win over Detroit, (new HC system), & their 3-Stars playing the healthiest since pre-playoff well there's no reason 'barring injurys' we shouldn't be posting 11W "Cavs LISTS" !

Bron is 31, the clocks against him, I'm All IN !

How bout the chosen few of you ?

Mod Edit: Expanded title for clarity (and fixed your formatting that I screwed up, sorry). 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments