Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Ohio High School Football 2015

0 HS
ClintS307's picture
August 5, 2015 at 9:18am
22 Comments

Ohio has long had a tradition of having some of the best high school football in the country.  While I love the Saturdays in the 'Shoe, there is something great about the atmosphere of the small town friday night lights.  In a lot of places it is really the only thing going on and gives the community a way to get together and forget about the past week.

Looking at the 2015 season what are some teams that could be contenders in your area?

In my area there were four teams from the Blanchard Valley Conference (Leipsic, McComb, Arlington, and Pandora-Gilboa) that all were in the playoffs last year for Division VII.  McComb had a really young team and with a year of improving they could be primed for a deep run into the playoff.  Of course the you can't overlook the MAC conference in the small school divisions.  I believe the defending Division VII champ Marion Local has moved up to Division VI.  However, it also looks like the D6 champ Minster has moved down and is possibly the favorite to win it all.

I don't know as much about the larger schools, but I'm sure traditional powers like St. Ed's and Moeller will be strong as usual.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments