Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

I'm Full of Optimism

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
June 5, 2015 at 8:02am
62 Comments

Last night's Cavs game was a tough pill to swallow.  Maybe even tougher than the VT loss.  I had a great deal of skeptical optimism after that loss.  It was early in the season and you could see that maybe that loss was what the Buckeyes needed to go on the run they did.

Watching that final shot of regulation and Shump's tip almost going in and then that entire OT period, I've never felt so deflated as a sports fan.  Watching Kyrie go down after he looked so, well, normal for Kyrie.  It was tough.  Reading the stories about it make it even worse and the national media has turned this series into LeBron vs. Warriors.  Hell, it's been that since they made the Finals.  No one thinks the team around LeBron is any good.

Which brings me to now.  It's been twice now that Kyrie has gone down and they were both in very pivotal moments of series'.  The Cavs have no choice to rise up and win these next few games, and they will.  They will win the next three games, drop one in GS and come home for Game 6 and win the whole fuckin' thing.

If you wanna read Fat Brian's article about how the Cavs abused Irving and forced him to play (which is absolute horse shit), you can click here.

What do you all think?  Where does last night's game rank on your list of heartbreakers?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments