Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Jameis Winston... Genius?

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
May 10, 2015 at 1:13pm
26 Comments

It literally just dawned on me, and hit me like a ton of bricks... Jameis Winston could be the smartest guy in the history of football...  He could've went back to Florida State and been treated like a king and gotten away with whatever BS he pulled for another season, only to come out in 2016 to compete in the draft with the likes of Hackenburg, Conor Cook, and one 12 gauge pump action deluxe destroyer cannon on the shoulder, twitter gettin' bolder, Ginn Sr soldier, championship holder, breakin' 3rd string molder, under the lights he's golder, can't touch him, can't beat him, can't even see him.  No arm tackles, can't outrun the deep ball, even if you get after him he won't fall... Of course that's Cardale Jones (and if he's looking for a hype man there is my resume).

Winston comes out a year earlier and his only competition is Marcus Mariota who got his brains scrambled and spanked by the Buckeyes in the NC game...  I mean, maybe it's been pointed out before and I missed it, but Winston just escaped the NCAA and became the first round pick, and had he come back for 1 more year he would have been probably the 3rd or 4th best QB out of the crop...  He for sure did the right thing when you look at it like that. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments