Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Not talking Draft, Talking Playoffs

0 HS
sbentz4's picture
April 6, 2015 at 11:54pm
42 Comments

The NBA season is nearing the playoffs and Cleveland fans (including myself) are not talking about the draft, but talking about the playoffs.  Damn it feels good.  I know it has only been a few years since we were in the playoffs, unlike the Browns, but it feels like it has been an eternity.  The Cavs are riding high on a 18 game home winning streak and are firmly in control of the 2 seed in the eastern conference.  Currently, the Cavs and Warriors are listed as the favorites at 9/5 to bring home the Larry O'Brien trophy.

In my opinion, the NBA has one of the best playoffs compared to the regular season and I am excited to see if we can win a championship or at least the Eastern conference.  So, who do you think will stand in the Cavs way, if anyone? I am only really afraid of the Hawks in the east and I don't think the Hawks can beat the Cavs in a playoff series.  I am looking forward to a long playoff run.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments