Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

What's Up with Kevin Love?

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
March 24, 2015 at 10:36am
170 Comments

I'm not sure if everyone has been following the Cavs but Kevin Love had two somewhat bothersome interviews yesterday.  He was on Mike and Mike (possibly the worst sports radio show there is) and the Dan Patrick Show yesterday and had a few things to say about LeBron and his MVP candidacy.

On his relationship with LeBron:

"You know, we're not best friends, we're not hanging out every day, but we see each other every day, whether we're at the practice facility, whether we're on the road or going to a game," Love said. "I think our relationship is also evolving. I could say the same with each and every coach, coach Blatt, and each and every player on the team. But, that's part of the NBA."

On LeBron vs. Westbrook for MVP:

"They're both having an MVP-type season, but I'm going to go with Russell Westbrook because he's, every single night you're looking at his stat sheet, they're fighting for a playoff spot, with Serge Ibaka going down now, Kevin Durant potentially being out the rest of the year and him still going out there and fighting for his team, and winning, and fighting for that seventh or eighth spot in the playoffs," Love said. "I think Russ is arguably having the better season."

I can understand his viewpoint on the MVP but as a teammate of LeBron's there is absolutely no excuse to go public with that opinion.

Is there a riff right now in the Cavs locker room?  I am beginning to think so.

Orignal story here: http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/03/kevin_love_on_lebron_james_wer.html

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 170 Comments