Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

out of left field..

0 HS
WezBuck28's picture
March 11, 2015 at 12:36pm
35 Comments

Ok, so I'm kinda bored at work today...I have been coaching my daughters softball team for 3 years now, and tball for 5 years..there are so many different personalities when it comes to children this age, some have to work at it while it comes natural to others..being creative when it comes to practicing is key while trying to teach little Johnny the basics..teaching these kids the game that I love is something that I wouldn't trade for anything, but sometimes it can get stressful at the ages that I am coaching, anywhere from 3-10 years old..I'll even have a 2 year old on my tball team this year, yes...2 yes old!! So my question to you all is this, are any of you currently active coaches for this age group, and what are some of the things you do to make your practices more enjoyable for the kids? Any certain drills that you do that they really enjoy? Its that time of year and I've had the itch to get back on the field since last summer! Not looking to steal anyone's ideas or anything, just trying to make conversation to kill some time! Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to reading everyone's response!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments