Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Why Your Team Sucks 2014: Detroit Lions

0 HS
703Buckeye's picture
August 28, 2014 at 1:17pm
2 Comments

Seeing as I do not punish myself enough by being a Browns fan, the other team I follow is the Lions. Whereas the Browns blow leads almost every game, the Lions manage to blow a solid lead in the standings every year. This quote sums everything up very well...

This Lions team is basically what would happen if China ever made an NFL team. It was founded in a big manufacturing city that quickly turned into a war zone like ghost town. At the surface, we're flashy as hell: Megatron, Stafford, Suh, etc. We have everything that would make a casual spectator blindly trust us to succeed. But halfway through the season Stafford goes brain dead, the secondary's knees explode, and everything malfunctions into one heaping mess.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-detroit-lions-1627573533?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments