Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Mo'ne Davis

0 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture
August 22, 2014 at 3:42am
23 Comments

I could be the only one, but is anyone else happy that Philadelphia ( mo'ne Davis's team) is finally eliminated? I already can't stand espn but it's the only thing that I really watch anyways. But they took this way too far with everything about her. It was just alittle annoying to me. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for her and her family and the game of baseball and all but they hyped her up to be completely untouchable. They talked about her way to much and gave her so much publicity which is fine but they completely took a crap on the rest of the team. Those pore kids got zero time in the light bc they were now her team not Philadelphia. I mean hell the girl doesn't even want to play in the mlb she rather play for uconns women's basketball team! I hate to burst espns bubble but it is highly doubtful she will ever make it to the mlb. They said she would throw a 92 mph pitch in the mlb but honestly she will never be able to throw that hard. She seems like a very nice girl and she is a above average pitcher (terrible batter) but there were a lot of other players that were better than she was. Not trying to be a hater. Just my opinion. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments