Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Terrelle Pryor's TD run Seattle V San Diego

KBonay's picture
August 16, 2014 at 12:41am
41 Comments
KBonay's picture
+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Once again he's got the strides of a gazelle

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

The Seahawks have 5 rushing TD's tonight and 4 of them are from their Qb's

Russell Wilson - 2

TP and Daniels each have one 

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Chargers are just bad.  And I have to listen the the Beth Mowin of the NFL, Dan Fouts, call this game.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I have worked with Josh Lewin and he calls the Chargers games on the radio I believe.  

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

I'm not sure who is working this game with Fouts, but it's an Arkansas grad.  He's commented a few times on those pigs.

+1 HS
bigtenspeed's picture

Josh Lewin used to call Rangers games on tv. BAD.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Correct and now calls the Tigers games 

KBonay's picture

Final stats:

Passing was 1-4 for 10 yards.  One terrible throw, one dropped and one guy jumped too early (actually see in above video).
Rushing 3-59 yards with the TD

+2 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

I want TP to do well but I am afraid he is a "Slash" at best in the NFL.

Rob Reese's picture

I never saw someone so fast who looked so slow.  A freaking gazelle.

edit: apologies to Seattle Linga above for using the same adjective.  I noticed after I posted.   I guess it really does apply to TP.

+11 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

No worries RR - Great minds think alike - way to man-up brother

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

If there's a perfect team for him to be the QB of in the NFL he's on it.

+1 HS
Kurt's picture

You may be right, but I bet Chip Kelly would love to have him - or Harbaugh have him as a in-kind backup for Kaepernick.

AGAB's picture

Great play TP !!!

Silver Bullet 10's picture

Pryor will be a starter someday.

-1 HS
tOSUperiour's picture

Arizona? Who knows, maybe even Philadelphia, since Chip Kelly recuited TP HARD.

We don't give a Da*n for the whole state of *ichigan cause we're from OHIO!

FROMTHE18's picture

good for him, glad to see he's putting together a decent career in the NFL at QB considering many, including myself, thought he'd be a WR.

OSUStu's picture

He might have been pulling down the really big money had he not been so hell bent on being a QB.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

bigtenspeed's picture

How Dan Fouts got the privilege to work with Keith Jackson and announce the 03 Fiesta Bowl is beyond me. "Bad call keith!" When we all know it was right. Nevermind that he was ok with Gamble's first down catch (that would've helped run down the clock) being incorrectly called an incompletion.

+3 HS
tOSUperiour's picture

Agreed. Everytime I see/hear that play, (which is often), my blood pressure spikes. I was never a fan of Dan Fouts in his commentating career. Great player, but that Fiesta Bowl really soured me.

We don't give a Da*n for the whole state of *ichigan cause we're from OHIO!

+1 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

TP made it look so effortless. Man I miss him.

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

And to think he was going to return another year before that whole tattoo and selling merchandise incident.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Wow-forgot how fast he moves, but looks so slow.

awarren84's picture

If u watch the score...it appears he scored for SD. 

"Anything less than flagrant is just playing grab ass!"

Buckeyebrowny919's picture

Freak athlete, man

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

BuckeyeLurker0509's picture

When TP would run for us, I'd get excited.

When Brax runs, I get scared, and then excited.

+2 HS
Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

When is Pryor going to give up the whole QB thing and make a lasting career as a wide receiver / TE ?

+2 HS
bafiesta's picture

This is exactly what I've thought for years.  He has the speed and size of a first round draft pick at WR,  Seems a much better use of his talent than 2nd/3rd string QB.  

Buckeye1996's picture

Pryor seems even faster now, if that's possible. That's what a 6'5", 240 lb dude with break away speed? I am not sure what one of those D-backs could have done if they caught him. Pryor would have steamrolled them. Absolutely ridiculous.

GreatLakesBeer's picture

Off the subject a bit, but it was nice to see Robiske catch a few balls for the Titans.

If you will it dude, it is no dream

seafus26's picture

I wish we woulda used him and his skills, instead of trying to drive a round peg into a square hole. Or at least got him a QB coach

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

buckeye4life050233's picture

on a side note.  Zach Boren was playing for san diego and looked like he might secure a spot as a special teams player and back up full back.

+1 HS
seafus26's picture

That's good to here. I was hoping he'd catch on with the Texans last year while with them. If nothing else, as a special teams monster. This rookie FB in Houston now out of Auburn is really banging some heads. He's a slober knocker. Best of luck to Boren, he was one of the most unselfish players I've ever watched, and I'll forever remember him standing over the crushed Devin Gardener in The 'Shoe

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

+1 HS
Buckforlife's picture

I've always loved how TP just looks like he's jogging but no one can catch him. 

No relation to OSUFORLIFE...

+1 HS
braneli's picture

Nice one! Thank you for sharing.

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

Eph97's picture

I can only imagine what TP could have done in the current OSU offense. The numbers would have been sick and he probably wins a Heisman.

512buckeye's picture

I'd rather have TP as our 3rd QB in Cleveland. I hope I didn't hurt the feelings of any Rex Grossman fans out there.

Let's party, Columbus.

+1 HS
Myc24's picture

TP will have to be in someplace like Philly before long.

"Because I couldn't go for three!"  - Wayne Woodrow Hayes

goodlifesean's picture

I love the lack of celebration, just doin his job in a preseason game.