Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cavs vs. Bulls preseason tickets in Columbus

Gobucks2204's picture
August 9, 2014 at 12:06pm
4 Comments

Does anyone know how to get Cavs tickets to a preseason game? They play at the Schottenstein Center against the Bulls, on October 20th.  I assume they may be hard to get, but maybe easier than a regular season game. Any insight on how or when to get tickets would be appreciated.

IGotAWoody's picture

I'm with you! I just checked online, here's a source for you: http://www.schottensteincenter.com/events/detail/cavsvsbulls

Tickets for the game go on sale Sept 12th

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Awesome, always good to see history being made right in front of your eyes. Lebron coming home is one of the feel good story's of the year. Really hope I can get some tickets and that they won't be astronomical.

KingsRite's picture

My question is: Will the full roster play? Will Lebron, Kyrie and Love play significant minutes that night?

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

Seattle Linga's picture

Heard a couple talking heads today pumping up the Bulls saying that they will beat the Cavs for the division because Rose is 100% and ready to roll. Interesting take but I think if/when the Love deal goes through, I think the Cavs will have the upper hand.

+1 HS