Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

49ers LaMichael James Injured

FROMTHE18's picture
July 28, 2014 at 5:54am
12 Comments

Looks like another one of San Fran's RB's is hurt, injury to his elbow. Feel sorry for the guy, but obviously this makes Hyde even more important in the 49ers plan to run the ball. 

sharks's picture

b/r; dr

Not to be a jerk, they just don't deserve the clicks.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Just an FYI, but I think there are already two threads that mention this same topic.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

actually I think the other threads are from another RB that got hurt last week...could be wrong though

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

Hunter last week - James most recently

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Ah right, sorry for a double post if this is one. Just know that this is recent and their other RB, Hunter, got hurt previously so thats 2 San Fran RB's down in the course of a week. 

RBuck's picture

Could this be the work of the ASFRBHG?

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

+2 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

James has a history of dislocating his elbow I believe. I remember him doing it once at Oregon, pretty nasty.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Off topic, but does anyone know why Carlos Hyde isn't wearing #34  It's not retired and no one is wearing it.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

PortlandBuckeye45's picture

james has messed his elbom up at least once a season with Oregon. I remeber watching the Cal game. It looked like a wet noodle. All Hyde has to do, is keep impressing and we will be seeing another Buckeye, do great things in the NFL.

ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

So it's the Frank Gore and 'Los show now... I am really really praying that 'Los has a healthy and LONG NFL career.  The record for bruising backs staying in the league is not great.

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes