Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Joe Haden refuses to sign autograph for young Steelers fan...

jeremytwoface's picture
July 23, 2014 at 11:08am
14 Comments
InTressITrust's picture

Why would you ask a player to sign another player jersey in the first place.  Signing a sword would be a better decision.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+6 HS
Habu71's picture

Step Brothers reference, well played sir!

+3 HS
OSUStu's picture

Well done, Joe indeed.  He knows better than to ruin a Hines Ward jersey.

...really it was a funny request.  Glad the kid had a nice moment with him afterward.

(not sure if you can embed from Instagram)

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

It's hard to ruin something that's already ruined with those ugly colors...

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+7 HS
HouseHarleyBuilt's picture

Is BumbleBee your least favorite Transformer?

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Yeah... and that stupid "Black and Yellow" song???

Worst. Song. Ever.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
HouseHarleyBuilt's picture

Yeah I'm a huge Pittsburgh fan, lived there thru most of my childhood, and have met Wiz Khalifa...I still can't stand that song.

IH8UOFM's picture

I asked former Lions DT Luther Elliss to sign something at a charity event, back when he was still in the league...while wearing a Carolina Panthers shirt. He was like "Maaaaannnn...Carolina? Not signing for you" and took my picture and put it under the table. He still did sign for me though.

Citrus's picture

Kid has a better story now than he would otherwise

Travis's picture

Lol.

What parent would let their kid embarrass them self like that

They need a 2 to tie, a 3 to win it; Sylvester for threeeee... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH WITH FIVE POINT ONE TO GO!!!

RunEddieRun1983's picture

That dad needs to be slapped around.  I'm an eagles fan and there is no way in the world I would ever put my kid in a Reggie White jersey to go get Troy Aikman's autograph.  What a crock.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.