Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

CAVS Bringing The J.U.I.C.E

KingsRite's picture
July 21, 2014 at 11:53pm
15 Comments

We are in for a real treat this Fall. Both the Buckeyes and the Cavs are going to Bring the J.U.I.C.E!

OnlyOne's picture

Please for us who don't know, what is j.u.i.c.e.?  When I hear juice in a sports context I think only bad things:  OJ, who's in jail, and performance enhancing substances that could put you there.

Seattle Linga's picture

My understanding was that JUICE is the saying that Urban used over the last couple of years when he demanded more energy from his team. Whether on the practice field, weight room or game time, when UFM asked for juice the team would get fired up. Kinda fashioned by the energy level of Kerry Coombs. 

+3 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

I'm familiar with that, but why did OP write it like an acronym? Does it also stand for something...?

BassDropper's picture

Juice is an emotion, the way you act, and an attitude you display. When people say "Bring the Juice" they mean bring the excitement, energy and come prepared. 

DIRECTIONER

+5 HS
OnlyOne's picture

Thanks.  Let's hope the Bucks are bring the JUICE every Saturday this fall.

GoBucks713's picture
+1 HS
Xenia_Buckeye's picture

Sorry ... gotta down vote ANYTHING with Pauley Shore(sp?) in it.

-3 HS
GoBucks713's picture

Come on man, they are Wheezin' the Juice! Mekka Don didn't invent that, Pauly Shore did!

-The Aristocrats!

BassDropper's picture

Mekka Don didnt invent it, anyways, Marrioti did when it comes to OSU football. 

DIRECTIONER

BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+9 HS
KingsRite's picture

I'm trying to think of a good acronym for J.U.I.C.E...lol

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS
TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture

J​ust

U​nderstand...

I​t's

C​razy

E​nergy

+3 HS
KingsRite's picture

I like that!

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+2 HS