Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

The last 2014 World Cup thread I will make - questions for those who aren't/weren't soccer fans

0 HS
jeremytwoface's picture
July 11, 2014 at 2:42pm
48 Comments

I promise I will stop bugging you guys about the World Cup after this thread...

This year's Cup is coming to an end so I just wanted to gauge the interest in soccer from people with a couple questions.

1.) Will you start watching soccer (MLS, BPL, La Liga)? Or a better question might.... If a game is on, will you automatically change the channel or maybe stick around and watch it for a bit (assuming that college football or NFL isn't on at the same time)?

2.) I know it is 4 years away, but will you watch the next World Cup? Keep in mind that in 2018 it will be in Russia where the games will probably be on between 5:00am and 9:00am Eastern Time AND it will be on FOX, not ESPN.

3.) A special version of the Copa America will be held in the USA in 2016. Is that something any of you will be watching?

Ok, that is all. These are obviously questions that are geared towards people who were non-soccer fans before this World Cup

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments