Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

National champs!

Chaseko24's picture
May 26, 2014 at 4:48pm
12 Comments

Well, the woman's ultimate frisbee team has done it. They beat Oregon 15-11 in a rematch of the title game last year. They closed the season out with 43 straight wins and earned mad respect in the process. Good thing this thing was played in Mason, Ohio so that there would be a little student section. This chant was my favorite, https://vine.co/v/MwVT5QaphL2 (the team name is Fever.)

Go Bucks! 

BHT's picture

I did not know colleges played ultimate Frisbee competitively. Congratulations. Us Buckeyes can tackle anything.

BME_Buckeye's picture

What are they chanting?

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

chicagobuckeye's picture

Oh fever you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind go fever yeah yeah go fever. 

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

In all seriousness… good for them.

+3 HS
MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

Personally, I love the game of Ultimate Frisbee and play it a lot with friends in the summer.  Didn't know Ohio State played competitively but damn glad to see the ladies bring home the title!  Go Bucks!

buckeye4life050233's picture

so gene smith just made another $18,000 bonus for doing absolutely nothing

+2 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

It is a club team, not varsity, so I doubt that is the case.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+1 HS
RogueHero06's picture

I work at a Piada in mason and the michigan team came through...they looked very sad at having to watch that tournament all day. I of course had to give them some grief!

+1 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

How did the Port Chester team fare?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Time for the trophy case to make some room