Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Reds Players Facing Charges!

cinserious's picture
May 24, 2014 at 12:05pm
20 Comments

Just when I started feeling like the Reds are getting on track and injury free, The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office is looking into possible charges for several Reds players:

Billy Hamilton for Theft, accused of "stealing bases"

Todd Frazier for "Abuse" of a perfectly good baseball

Aroldis Chapman " excessive Speed "  clocked at 106 mph

Devin Mesorocco   "Aiding and Abetting", collecting Hits w RISP

JJ Hooover and Logan Ondrusak  may be charged with Impersonation (of MLB pitchers).

BHT's picture

It is the offseason...

I see what you did there.

+3 HS
route4buckeye's picture

I heard the whole team is going to be charged with impersonation of a playoff team.

+9 HS
route4buckeye's picture

I knew that would piss some off... Lol

-4 HS
toad1204's picture

Went to the game last night.  Hard to believe they scrapped together a win with so many injuries.  Just need to keep winning to get back in the race.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

They'll all probly get slapped with Failure To Appear (in the playoffs).
*rimshot

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+7 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Votto and Bailey might get charged for embezzlement.

+2 HS
seafus26's picture

If I ever start drilling my own wells or hit some massive lottery, the Reds will get moved to San Antonio-Austin area.

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

-1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Brandon Philips charged with robbing batters of hits!!!!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

route4buckeye's picture

and talking shit and not backing it up. Waino served him up some bird meat, alright... Crow

-1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

No chance of assault charges the way we are hitting the ball lately. 

halfmile78's picture

My daughter and son in law are going to see the Reds Thursday. Its her first Reds game. I didn't have the heart to tell her they suck ass. And this coming from a +40 years Reds fan.

Halfmile78

Seattle Linga's picture

You can always just let them figure it out for themselves

Groveport Heisman's picture

5 games over .500 might want to wait before you write a team off that faced serious injuries for the first 3 months. Reds have been throwing straight gun smoke and Hamilton and a few others are heating up their bats. Could be a very very dangerous team  later in the year.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Playing good ball now. 

+3 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Being a guy who understood baseball, I knew the Reds would come together. People are quick to write off teams in April and May if they don't start off well. It's baseball, not football.

+3 HS
mrspray's picture

If they continue to play as they have been for the last week or so, they're easily a wildcard team - just depends on if the Brewers decide to cool off at all...

+4 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Hate that 1 game wildcard.  Should be a 3 game series. 

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

For as much of a goof-ball as Bud Selig is - he did a good thing by the wildcards. I couldn't agree more with you Knar - 3 game series would be perfect.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I also agree....By adding an extra wildcard team and letting them  face off against the other traditional wildcard team in a single game series seems a bit unfair on the surface. Until it is your team that got that last place wildcard and won that single game of course. I guess it  adds a little extra excitement from having more teams  get a chance but  a baseball series should never be a 1 game winner take all. I can see them bumping it up to at least 3 games when one of baseballs  darlings gets knocked out by a team that consists of a single ace pitcher.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS