Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

HotSauceCommittee's picture

Miles Austin tears hamstring while signing contract. 

+15 HS
Unky Buck's picture

And HotSauceCommittee is gone for the day...

+9 HS
FloridaBuck's picture

Had a tough season last year, but I think this is a hell of a get. He's proven that when he's healthy, he can definitely produce. I'd rather have this than any of the unproven receivers in the draft, possibly with the exception of Watkins. 

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

If he could stay healthy, Manziel could do some real damage with Austin. I do hope Gordon doesn't get a whole year suspension. they would be nice together with Cameron.

still think it would be a good idea to pick up another possession type receiver. And I would drop Greg Little like he drops balls!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

BuckeyeOfTheTiger's picture

a healthy austin, a gordon fresh off suspension and trying to redeem himself, and jordan cameron... that could be a lot of fun to watch.

d5k's picture

Earl Bennett also signed re: possession receiver.

Bourbon Meyer's picture

I love it when players go from my NFC team to my AFC team. When Austin is on his game, he makes mediocre QB's like Tony Romo look brilliant and take their teams to the first round of playoffs.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Great news - he feel off the radar after the Boys didn't resign him. Gray Box worthy at least for me.

tennbuckeye19's picture

So the Browns signed both Earl Bennett and Miles Austin today? Interesting...

+1 HS
BuckeyeLuv's picture

He can't stay healthy!

Always BuckeyeLuv!

logamaniac's picture

he's worth taking a flyer on, which is more than i can say for the moves the Browns are used to making from years past.