Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

2015 NFL Mock Draft

Silver Bullet 10's picture
May 11, 2014 at 11:55pm
11 Comments

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2014/5/10/5704632/2015-nfl-mock-d...

Doran Grant (!!!!!) and Noah Spence projected to go in first round here. Michael Bennett is our top prospect right now, but I am not sure why he isn't listed in this one. I've seen him as high as top 10...

Anyways, the Browns look to replace Josh Gordon with.......his clone... Dorial Green Beckham....

OH_IO's picture

too soon, too soon...

Oh yeah... Is it reasonable?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thank you for saying that - still trying to peel back the layers for the last few days,,,,,,

Golden Buckeye's picture

For some reason I doubt 3 RBs will be taken in the first round next year... 

-1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Agree with the post above about 3 RBs being taken in the first round. Also, Doran might surprise some people this year. I often at times thought he was better than Roby. At times! Not overall. Spence is a obvious choice, and I do believe he would be first round, I just don't wanna see him go.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

-1 HS
nikolajz1's picture

I highly doubt the Browns draft another Tackle and another Wide Receiver with lots of off the field issues. 

-1 HS
WezBuck28's picture

I remember looking at the '14 mock draft this time a year ago, and Roby was a top 10 pick..

TheBadOwl's picture

Braxton's got the talent of a first-rounder, I don't think he'll ever be as good of a prospect as Winston or Mariota, but I think he could be the third QB off the board next year if he stays healthy and keeps improving his throwing.

I think Heuerman could absolutely end up as a first-rounder as well. Maybe Adolphus Washington if he can make the adjustment to playing DT. 

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

-1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Heuerman is an athletic freak. If he can put up some good numbers this year and have a strong combine like I really feel he can, he could be the top TE in the nation and the first TE taken in the draft. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

-1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Brandon Scherff the OT from Iowa might have been a top 15 pick last year had he come out.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

-1 HS
sharks's picture

Gordon paired with DGB?

Flash smokes it, Dorial sells it.  What could go wrong?

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

Kindell's picture

I think the Browns have to approach next years draft like Josh Gordon will never play another down.