Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Screw the Bengals

skid21's picture
May 9, 2014 at 9:00pm
43 Comments

They take THIS guy over Carlos?

Rocket Man's picture

Carlos needed a few more arrests and a longer rap sheet to attract the Bengals -- and no, I refuse to use sarcasm font for that statement. 

Not a Niners fan, but go Niners!!!

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.

+11 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Fuck em'. Leave it to the Bengals to take a guy with a rap sheet a mile long. So pissed off right now. Rethinking my Bengals fanhood. Can't think strate...brane...goin -==numb.....i r filed wif rage...........wat iz goin on her.................*passes out*

Our Honor Defend!

+5 HS
skid21's picture

At the end of high school, he was charged with misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a 14-year old girl and also had a simple battery charge for a bar fight in April of 2013.

A 14 year old? I swear, it is getting harder and harder to root for this team. Andy Dalton and this asshole in our backfield next year. Yippee.

+9 HS
TENacious.D's picture

I haven't posted in months, but I feel inclined to express my bitter disappointment in the Bengals pass on El Guapo. Even if they had Hill slightly ahead there just has to be some consideration for the local fan base. Once again the 49ers get the best of the Bungles. Big mistake and not just homer speak. Can't wait to see C-Los bust some skulls on the west coast. Good luck dude, SF is a great town. Grab a in&out for me...animal style.

+7 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Seriously, this dumbass?

Our Honor Defend!

+10 HS
LouGroza's picture

The SEC, leading the way in putting the student in student-athlete. 

+13 HS
InTressITrust's picture

Isn't Cincinnati in Kentucky?

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+9 HS
Rocket Man's picture

I don't mean to defend this guy -- but he wouldn't be the first person to be confused to be landing in Kentucky when he thought he was headed to Cincinnati.  I've known a few people travelling on business who confessed they got that "Oh, Crap!" feeling and thought they must have gotten on the wrong plane when they hear "Welcome to Kentucky."

+1 HS
LouGroza's picture

The statement didn't have anything to do with flying or the flight itself the way I understand it. It was strictly geography. He did not know the two states bordered each other.

+5 HS
GoBucks10's picture

Although having lived in the area my whole life and being very familiar with CVG, the shear fact our airport has remained a running joke for being in the wrong state for years makes any claim of ignorance shameful.

"Because I couldn't go for three."  - Woody Hayes

skid21's picture

Did you know Ky was just south of Ohio?

Rocket Man's picture

Call me jaded . . . but I doubt if any RB in the history of the SEC has ever been required to open a geography book, so I won't hate the guy for that.  There's enough in his rap sheet for me to hate. 

And I'm sure not too happy with the Bengals brain trust right about now.  Maybe we should send them over the river to the airport to get out of town.

+5 HS
Crimson's picture

At least they don't have to board a plane to get out of town, right?

InvertMyVeer's picture

I guess he didn't major in geography

Football is complicated...

logamaniac's picture

Ehhhhhhh roby referred to cincinnati as up north in a recent tv interview.  So let's be careful with the finger pointing lest we look silly

-2 HS
skid21's picture

Roby is from Georgia isn't he?

+3 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Know the language, lest we look silly. 

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Im fucking pissed. Fun times folks fun times. Isnt this why we love the NFL so much? =/

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

-1 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture
+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I hope you're kidding. 

-1 HS

I tried being overly sarcastic and you still couldn't tell? Threw  my kids on the floor? come'on man

-1 HS
skid21's picture

I haven't been this pissed about something so irrelevant in my life in a long time. This POS over Carlos? This guy is a dumbass who has more than questionable character and the Bengals take him this high?

+5 HS

Fuck all the character issues his on field play wasn't even close to Guapos production.

+1 HS
luckynutz's picture

But but but....SEC speed pawlllllll!

+2 HS
GoBucks10's picture

Glad somebody started this thread. Seriously the Bungles pass on the top back available in Hyde. So frustrating. To boot, Andy still can't throw. What is with choosing troublemakers?

"Because I couldn't go for three."  - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Bags5150's picture

I hope the Bungles lose every fricking game for the next 10 years.  They border on being good and sucking each year so why not push them over the edge to suckville.  The 49ers are now my new favorite NFL team.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth~Mike Tyson

+1 HS

Whats your home address? I'd like to send you a get well card. =)

-3 HS
TENacious.D's picture

Niners are killing it. Borland now... Damn.

+5 HS
Crumb's picture

I heard a story about back in the 80's the Bengals passed on Steve Young too and that worked out well for the Niners. Saying; "Will the defendant please rise." is the only way to get Bengals players to stand for the National Anthem. Hill rivals Pacman Jones. Mike Brown, I hate you and your father is doing cartwheels in his grave.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

JDunc686's picture

I almost forgot how much I hated Mike Brown until that pick, thanks for the reminder Mike.  GMs are way overrated, right?

+2 HS
gumtape's picture

The bengals do not have a scouting department. They rely on draft guides like profootballweekly and kiper. I am not kidding.

just another psycho, irrational, delusional Ohio St fan

+3 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

I hated SF growing up but I will never root against Carlos Hyde.  Living in Nashville,  I am also pissed at the Titans for taking Bishop Sankey over El Guapo.  The last Buckeye RB taken by the Oilers/Titans franchise kinda worked out ok.

+3 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

I do believe Sankey will be very good, Bernard type back!! I'm pissed at my Bungles too for taking Hill over Hyde. Even though I'm pissed he's gotta be an upgrade from Green-Ellis. Let's hope!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

J!E!T!S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

-1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Not surprising at all. It's what the Bengals do.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Typical Bengals. Typical Cincinnati.

-1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Browns suck!!!!!!!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

route4buckeye's picture

I find it funny that Bengals fans continuously shit on Browns fans all the time, when the Browns have a more recent playoff win. Christ. For a team and franchise that prides itself on losing wildcard games to 5th and 6th seeds, you sure like to talk shit about sucking. 24 years.

skid21's picture

I find it funny that a Browns fan would talk shit to anyone else talking shit.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Not sure why you're bothered by what he said. It's not like he's lying. The Browns do suck.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Something tells me that the Bengals will regret their decision while C. H. is ripping them for TD after TD