Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

To all the Lebron haters...

AngryWoody's picture
April 25, 2014 at 4:45pm
112 Comments

A little NSFW.

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

The decision was a bad deal unless of course he would have done it to proclaim he was staying in Cleveland for life. Im a fan of LBJ just like I was a Jordan fan but despise the City of Chicago. Never really understood the jilted girl friend hating thing and Im sure it takes a certain package of character and personality traits that I wasn't born or raised with. Obviously 3 finals appearances with 2 rings shows the man made a great career move with a chance to 3peat drawing near. I wonder if the spurned gf's would all change their minds if he was to opt out and sign with our Cavs next year?

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

-2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Not everyone that dislikes LeBron are Cavs fans. :/

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+8 HS

Yea that is obvious. I was addressing the jilted lovers and since he only played for the Cavs prior to Miami then I do not think the others would fall under that category. Cant wait for the "Decision pt 2"

Whoa Nellie's picture

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

That was strong. I have never seen that. Very nice!

Nellie man you are a regular here  and you just linked a sports pickle article and acted like it carries weight? That's a super low blow man. The  pickle?  Seriously? Im sure anybody with a pulse here would be more then happy to throw that sites legitimacy down the drain.

-3 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

I linked that satirical piece because: it made a point; echoes my view; and is entertaining.  All without a personal attack on a fellow 11W member.  From where I sit, the staff has a couple of more important "issues" to deal with.  Cheers.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+2 HS

I openly apologize Nellie...Was in a liquor fueled hate and shouldn't have came at you like that. You are better then me bro.

Whoa Nellie's picture

Thought it might have been a "weekend thing".  lol  Thanks for the apology.  Accepted.

+1 HS

Much appreciated. And I was being sincere. The article was actually pretty funny and a nice contribution.

JakeBuckeye's picture

Honest question, not dissing your LBJ hate:

What fuels your LBJ hate? Is it just the way he left Cleveland for Miami? I think the guy gets a lot of undeserved hate for committing ONE real bad "action" in his career. Off the court the guy has been impeccable, on the court he's been even better. I don't think Kobe gets half the hate LeBron does and that is a guy who: 1) Chased Shaquille O'Neal (the Finals MVP for Kobe's first 3 titles) out of Los Angeles, 2) cheated on his wife at best, raped a girl at worst, 3) payed off his wife with diamonds in the middle of the whole ordeal, and 4) is a huge part in the Lakers being horrible right now due to his humongous contract that has come with zero production from him for two years.

+5 HS

What fuels your dislike for LBJ ?

Fixed.

Is it just the way he left Cleveland for Miami?

Wasn't a fan before he left Cleveland.

on the court he's been even better.

If you ignore the flopping, traveling, and whining about every call, sure.

1) Chased Shaquille O'Neal (the Finals MVP for Kobe's first 3 titles)

Chased? He didn't leave during FA. He was traded. Are you going to act as if Shaq was a victim in all of this?

Shaq may have been the Finals MVP, but he wasn't winning anything without Kobe.

4) is a huge part in the Lakers being horrible right now due to his humongous contract

Is this a joke? Injuries and bad coaching decisions(MD over Phil) are the reasons LA is having its troubles at the moment. It's ridiculous to suggest that Kobe is to blame.

that has come with zero production from him for two years.

You're confusing Kobe with Nash.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

-5 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

You answered the question. You're obviously a Kobe fan. That explains everything. 

"Flopping, traveling, and whining about every call"? If that's the takeaway for you when you watch Lebron, then you don't just "dislike" him, you HATE the guy. Seriously. LBJ is the best player in the NBA, and anyone that denies that fact has an agenda. I dislike Kobe, because ultimately he's a selfish player, but I can't deny the guy's greatness. At one time, he was the best guard in the NBA, and one of the best pure scorers of all time. I don't like him, but I recognize awesome when I see it, despite his obvious flaws.

Lastly, do you REALLY think the Lakers would be just fine if they had Phil coaching them the last 2 years? 

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

+2 HS

You answered the question. You're obviously a Kobe fan. That explains everything.

Which is irrelevant, but ok.

you HATE the guy.

Thank you for telling me how I actually feel. :/

LBJ is the best player in the NBA, and anyone that denies that fact has an agenda.

I don't remember saying he wasn't. This year? That's debatable.

Lastly, do you REALLY think the Lakers would be just fine if they had Phil coaching them the last 2 years?

Healthy with Dwight(with Jackson he would have stayed)? Absolutely.

-3 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

Irrelevant? Hardly

You're welcome. It's good to work thru your feelings by talking about them.

Best player in the NBA is not debatable. Glad you agree.

Every team would be better if they were all 100% healthy. With Phil, and with the injuries (you can't magically take those away, they happened, and you have to deal with them), I'll even give you with Howard, that team was still not making the playoffs this year. Not in the loaded West.

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

-1 HS

Irrelevant? Hardly

Explain how it is?

You're welcome. It's good to work thru your feelings by talking about them.

My ex said the same thing. I guess you're wrong all the time too. XD

Best player in the NBA is not debatable. Glad you agree.

The guy that is about to win the MVP says otherwise.

Every team would be better if they were all 100% healthy. With Phil, and with the injuries (you can't magically take those away, they happened, and you have to deal with them), I'll even give you with Howard, that team was still not making the playoffs this year. Not in the loaded West.

Did you not see how many injurie the Lakers had this year? Heck, being 65% healthy would have been a miracle. The Lakers made the playoffs with Smush Parker as the PG, and Kwame Brown as the C. You're saying with a healthy Kobe, Gasol, and the best center in basketball, they wouldn't have made the playoffs? Seriously? You're assuming Houston would still be the same team without Howard. They wouldn't.

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

This is fruitless, because you obviously don't read any of the responses closely. 

But my last point, the guy who's about to win the REGULAR SEASON MVP is in a fight to even make it out of the first round, playing a team that has his number. In the FIRST ROUND.

The real MVP will be the guy who wins Finals MVP.

It's fruitless because you're wrong?

But my last point, the guy who's about to win the REGULAR SEASON MVP is in a fight to even make it out of the first round, playing a team that has his number. In the FIRST ROUND.

I'm pretty sure if he were playing the Bobcats, his team would be up 3-0 just like Miami is. But lets pretend like Memphis isn't a good team.

The real MVP will be the guy who wins Finals MVP.

Were you saying this from 2007-10?

-1 HS

Can you please quit embarrassing yourself? You have my daughter crying thinking you are bringing Kobe to our house.

-1 HS

Can you please quit embarrassing yourself?

Coming from you...

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

It's fruitess because you don't listen to what's said.

Because I don't agree means I don't listen....

What I originally called irrelevant:

Still waiting to know how it was.

-3 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

Come on, don't be obtuse, it's COMPLETELY relevant. How many Kobe fans also hate Lebron? The answer: 99.9999999999%. This is getting really stupid.

+1 HS

Remember when Andy called the Warden obtuse? :/

What other Kobe fans feel has nothing to do with me.

-3 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

When you sound exactly like all of them, it does have something to do with you. If you wanted to set yourself apart, you'd be a fan of Kobe AND Lebron. Then you'd be a guy who just appreciates great players doing great things. 

+1 HS

When did I say LeBron wasn't talented? When did I say he sucked? That doesn't mean I have to like them.

-2 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

>> "on the court he's been even better." To which you responded:

If you ignore the flopping, traveling, and whining about every call, sure.

You do know that your comments are still on this page and can be accessed, yes? For the record, I didn't say you said he wasn't talented, nor did I say you said he sucked. The words above are YOUR words, and they convey your point exactly.

IGotAWoody's picture

Durant is shooting just under 40% from the field, under 27% from 3, with 3.5 TOs per game. His scoring still looks good, and he's rebounding well, but he's not been an efficient scorer. Astute observers are noting that he is NOT playing well, SO FAR this postseason. I fully expect that to not be the case throughout the playoffs, except for the fact that if it keeps happening in this series, he may not make it out of the 1st round.

And I didn't say Memphis isn't good, to the contrary, they're one of 3 or 4 teams that are just a notch below the top 2 teams in the West, and capable of beating them if they play well. Memphis IS playing well. Kevin Durant, so far, is NOT.

Was I saying this from 2007-10? I'm sure you have a point here, but I'd say it isn't relevant to the discussion. Because I haven't said ONE thing about Lebron winning 4 regular season MVPs. Oh wait, I just did! Ha!!

I think you have pulled the G string to the side and had your way with her. I went back and upvoted all your posts because I do not think its fair to be a big snotty nosed baby and go down vote everything you did because someone doesn't agree. You can usually tell how good of a point you made that cant really be argued away when chics go back and downvote shit that's not even relevant to the discussion on hand.

-2 HS

So you openly idolize a guy that at worst raped a girl really badly and at minimum cheated on his wife? But will try to discredit LBJ from a simple decision he was coerced to do? Pretty sure we have an accurate character assessment here.

-2 HS

I've clearly upset you by having the nerve to not cheer for LeBron.

I remember when this site switched over and you were on here constantly crying about not being able to see yourself on the "Leaderboard"

You're so upset about me not liking LeBron that you've decided to make up lies? XD

-3 HS

Have to admit I was pretty upset. Not at the fact you try to discredit LeBron as a great individual but more the fact you would knowingly try to wash away what Kobe has done like it was nothing. Again Im probably in the wrong and Im sure that takes some kind of upper echelon personality trait that I just wasn't privy too growing up. My wife and kids disagree though.

-1 HS

I'm not the one that brought Kobe into this discussion. :/

-4 HS

Yea not sure its even relevant who brought him into the discussion when you are the one publicly choking him down at his throne.;/ ;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;;;//;;/;;/;/;/;/;/;/;;/;/;/;/;;/;;;;/;/;;;/;/;;/

-2 HS
JakeBuckeye's picture

Ignored all of my points about Kobe's faithfulness to his wife and potential rape of a girl. Says a lot.

P.S. Kobe whines, travels, and flops like no one else. That's not a LeBron problem, that is an NBA problem.

+4 HS

Ignored all of my points about Kobe's faithfulness to his wife and potential rape of a girl. Says a lot.

Considering the charges were dropped, it's irrelevant. :/

P.S. Kobe whines, travels, and flops like no one else

Not sure if serious.

-4 HS
JakeBuckeye's picture

He was still unfaithful, he admitted that much. Not irrelevant.

+3 HS

That's his business.

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

Irrelevant? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

+1 HS

I know exactly what it means. It's between him and his wife. She chose to forgive him.

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

No, my Buckeye brother, you don't use irrelevant correctly, because when discussing someone's character, a public disclosure of infidelity is quite relevant.

+1 HS

So by this logic I can use the fact that LeBron lied about not resting until he brought Cleveland a championship against him?

I don't care about Kobe's personal life, just like I don't care about LeBron does outside of basketball.

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

You're equating cheating on your wife to "lying" about not resting until he brought a championship to Cleveland? You should go into politics, dude, you'd make a great politician. And by great, I mean, full of shit. But I believe that's redundant.

+1 HS

It speaks to his character does it not?

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

Oh it does, it actually helps OUR argument. Dude tried hard to bring a championship to Cleveland. You can criticize his ability to accomplish that, but you have to do it in the context of the talent that ownership was able to put around him (hint: it wasn't much). Despite that, he STILL took Cleveland to an NBA Finals, where he lost to one of the decades most dominant teams. You can criticize him and call him a liar for falling to deliver on his "promise" to bring a title to Cleveland, but you would look a little pathetic doing so (hint: you do).

And now that he's played in 3 straight NBA Finals, 4 total, and has won the last 2 with 2 Finals MVPs, you come off looking like a hater in this thread, especially since you obviously care enough about this subject to leave 1,000 comments on this page.

+1 HS

The "he had no help" line. Yep, they were a bottom tier team that never.

NBA TEAM: Heat

I should have checked this from the start.

especially since you obviously care enough about this subject to leave 1,000 comments on this page.

There you go again assume you know what I care about.

-4 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

Dude, I don't have to assume. Your activity on here reveals the depth of your feelings. LOL.

Am I swearing, and calling people names? Nope. You have no clue how I feel.

-2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

I don't mind Lebron, but the heat fanbase is dreadful.  Not to mention Wade and Battier are so annoying always falling down looking for calls.

+1 HS

but the LeBron fanbase is dreadful. 

Fixed that for you.

-2 HS

This has been a touchy topic on Ohio message boards the last few years and Im sure my original response is going to show just how strong the jilted lovers club actually is. I don't mind it but I think it would only be fair to show your opinion before getting pissed like a little girl and DVing everyone  involved in the topic. At least pronounce your reason for hating your former lover.

-3 HS
Iwearmocs's picture

I'm glad LeBron spent seven seasons in Cleveland.  With that being said, I'm not playing his games again this offseason.  If he comes back to Cleveland, great, if he doesn't, also great.  We  don't care nearly as much as ESPN thinks we do.

kareemabduljacobb's picture

I will always love and root for King James.  Dude literally does nothing wrong, great role model, father figure, never gets into any trouble, listens to an idea by Jim Gray to do the 'decision' which raised however millions for charity and everyone hates the man... well, the hate only lasted about a year.. now most of those fans are begging him to come back.

+4 HS

And Kareem for the long TOUCHDOWN!

+2 HS

He stepped out of bounds, so the TD doesn't count.

-3 HS

Because he couldn't have raised millions in a different way? Right.

-7 HS

He took bad advice and was taken advantage of. Remember this kid didn't attend college and have a marketing degree handy.I think the decision is the only bad thing the GF's have to actually try to discredit a great human being. It was a bad choice no doubt but not something that should be used as a reason to hate an individual unless you are highly uneducated like he was at the time.

+2 HS

Do you work for ESPN? Because sounds like the same crap they usually say.

-9 HS

Work for Espin really? That's your reply? They were one of the main culprits and I do not watch them unless its live sports so I would have no clue what they normally say. How could they blame others didn't they receive the great ratings boost from televising it?

+1 HS

They're also the ones that chastise anyone that has the audacity to not cheer for LeBron.

-5 HS
ronbizi's picture

I don't want to pile on the ESPN hating, but seriously, they were worse to blame than Lebron.  They gave it unreal publicity, coined it "The Decision", and barely ever made references to Boys and Girls Clubs.  They joined in on villifying Lebron afterwards, with barely a mention of the $2.5 million raised (which doesn't include close to $1 million in computers/equipment).  I'm not defending Lebron, I honestly am like the jilted girlfriend that will hate him for life unreasonably.  He made a terrible PR move and came off looking conceited and arrogant.  But the incessant ESPN coverage is what made everyone despise "The Decision".  And there was good that came out of it.

+6 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

I have been a Cavs fan my whole life so I have a lot of perspective on the franchise pre-LeBron, with LeBron, and post-LeBron. I don't consider myself a jilted lover when it comes to LeBron, but I admit I was hurt by 'The Decision.' But I don't hate him. He's a great player. As strange as it may sound, him going to Miami and having success actually helped me get over him leaving. And while I do think he's leaving Miami after this year, I don't think he's coming back to Cleveland. 

+3 HS

I wish he would but I know better. Its a Chicago,New York,LA battle I think. He is leaving Miami no doubt and yes they might have the worst fan base out of any sport.

-2 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

BuckeyesVsTheWorld is still butthurt? Holy shit bro, I got over it awhile ago.

LEBRON

+5 HS

So unless i'm kissing LeBron's butt, i'm butthurt? Ok.

-3 HS

Looks like he rescheduled those appointments to the trauma counselor.

-1 HS
osu407's picture

If I am remembering correctly, a lot of the recruits that came to the Wisconsin game he talked at ended up committing to OSU. That's where my priorities lie. 

+3 HS

If I am remembering correctly, a lot of the recruits that came to the Wisconsin game he talked at ended up committing to OSU.

Who?

osu407's picture

I could be totally wrong but weren't Dixon and McMillan at that game?

+3 HS
osu407's picture

Ok not McMillan but Dixon and the glenville trio (even though based on where they're from we would have probably gotten them anyways) and a few targets from the class we are currently working on. 

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/9/27/4776468/ohio-state-recruiting...

+2 HS

Yes he has a locker at tOSU and is used and loves recruiting for the Buckeyes. Ask Matta.

PittBuckeye's picture

I don't think he loves recruiting for the Buckeyes. He loves that world (and who can blame him) but he does the same thing for Kentucky too, lets not act like he's all Buckeye or something. It's cool and I'm sure helpful to recruiting that he does that stuff but it isn't because he loves recruiting for OSU.

osu407's picture

That'll make the V.J. King recruitment really interesting because apparently he and James talk. 

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/01/the_king_of_akron_st_vinc...

AngryWoody's picture

I think everyone is missing the point. This video is hilarious.

Our Honor Defend!

+9 HS
MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

"This guy's making fun of LeBron for having a stupid face, and it's just, you know, where's your creativity?"  Proceeds to type, "You are a butthole."  Such comedy!

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

When I saw the title I thought to myself, "I'm like a hipster version of a Lebron hater. I never really liked the guy".

Then I watched the video. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that now. That was funny stuff.

Just appreciate the comedy and leave the serious discussion out of this. Opinions about Lebron are strong on both sides. 

+3 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Game 4

No DV's from me.

+1 HS
Todd-Not Boeckmann's picture

LBJ quit in the middle of the playoffs.  I was there and saw it with my own eyes.  Reason #1 for the hate and it has nothing to do with jilted lover syndrome.

Reason #2 for the hate?  I am a high school basketball referee.  LBJ was a whiney brat when he was the biggest thing in Ohio since Clark Kellogg if not Jerry Lucas.  

Again, nothing to do with JLS.

On the wall guarding the North Coast from all Weasel invasions.

+2 HS

So basically you have no legitimate reason?

+1 HS
Todd-Not Boeckmann's picture

Who the ^%&#%@$*%^(# are you to tell me my reasons aren't legitimate?  What are you, the LOGIC Police?

On the wall guarding the North Coast from all Weasel invasions.

+1 HS
MichiganBuckeye222's picture

I agree....TNB seems like a jilted Ex Lover.

Representing the Buckeyes in the Mitten State since 1987.

www.septemberheisman.com

I wish I could drop 27-19-10 in a game I supposedly quit.

+2 HS

He had a couple of really bad games in the finals while with the Heat too. Funny nobody has proof of them mentioning that reason before the "decision"...To think one of the greatest athletes on the planet would actually quit during a finals series takes another upper level of delusion

-4 HS
Woodshed's picture

^^LeBron James posts on 11W.

And FWIW, you did quit Lebron. We all saw it. Just admit it and move on. You will feel better.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I remember the kid that got beat up at Progressive Field/Jacobs Field when he wore a Miami Heat Lebron jersey the night after the "Decision" - Dude got the royal beat down.

southbay's picture

Hadn't heard about that.  Probably not a good idea to have worn that, but it doesn't excuse the perps.  Even worse judgement on their part, and just plain mean.

+1 HS
Il_Padrino's picture

Now THAT was funny. 

Living the life!  Go Buckeyes!

Glad we brought out the EX gf's. Looks like he had one maine. That video was so funny that it gave haters hope that what they were doing was small time. But its not and we are all looking at you.

-3 HS
SavannahBuck's picture

I'm going to take a different route with this...I didnt "hate" Lebron after the decision, I hated that he embarrassed the city of Cleveland on National Television for no real reason. Make the decision, they do your special to raise money, and explain why you made the decision you did. I am grateful to Lebron however, because him leaving cleveland allowed me to completely stop watching the NBA. I "hate" the NBA. Its awful. Give me college ball any day, and I'm happy. Having to sit through an NBA game is my new hell.

+2 HS
okiebuck's picture

Lebron's Miami Heat vs MJ's Bulls; no fricken contest Bulls would sweep them. You could also throw in Magic's Lakers, Bird's Celtics and even the Issiah Bad Boy Pistons; no way the soft Heat beats any one of them in a series.

"Fate has cards that it don't want to show"

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

With the Pistons it depends on which decades ref's get the call to do the game. Todays refs get that game they would be out of eligible players by the end of the first quarter.

+2 HS

Heat would run the Bulls outta the gym, outside of MJ and Scottie, the athleticism on that team is no where comparable

-5 HS

And this is exactly why it's impossible to take LeBron fans seriously.

+2 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture

I witnessed the series against Boston.  Quitness.

+2 HS
bucndc's picture

If you want to talk jilted lover syndrome, wait until his contract is up in Miami after this year. You will see a city turn on him like he was evil. 

-1 HS
Woodshed's picture

There is nothing better than people telling other people how they should feel about a professional athlete.

This thread really delivers.

Whoa Nellie's picture

And, with due respect to the OP, that's clearly not what was intended.  That video clip is hilarious.

+2 HS

I think he's referring to the LeBron fans in this thread.

-2 HS

Nah Im almost certain he is referring to the jilted lovers that still have heartbreak syndrome.

-2 HS
southbay's picture

I remember watching "the decision", and at the time I thought LeBron didn't seem very comfortable with that appearance, like he knew it would look cheeseball to a lot of people.  It just seemed like he'd been pushed into it.  He usually seems more dignified that that.  A lot of times when he's interviewed after he's had a big night in a winning cause he seems rather humble.  

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Personally, I think that's an act. It always seems to me like he goes out of his way to appear humble. It's like he desires fan and media approval too much. 

+1 HS
southbay's picture

It's also known as decorum.  We all learn that when you have a really great day, especially when you win over competition, it isn't necessarily good to honk one's horn too loudly.  Of course LeBron knows that.  I don't think it makes him disingenuous.

I get that Cavs fans find it hard to forgive, but LeBron is still a Buckeye at heart.  Unless you think that's an act too.

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I understand that. I'm not a Cavs fan though. I think people assume that because I don't like Lebron, I must be a bitter fan. One of my good friends has been a fan of his since his freshman year at SVSM. I believe I was in 7th grade at the time. I don't dislike him, I just don't think very highly of him. 

I'm a Jordan fan. Always have been. Admittedly, if I knew as much about Jordan behind the scenes as I know now, that might be different. Neither Lebron not Jordan are very good dudes off the court. I won't ever criticize a Lebron fan for being oblivious to his flaws, because I'm just as guilty in the case of Jordan. Whatever floats your boat. 

buckeyeguy0615's picture

If I remember correctly, LeBron went out there cramping, got a steal AND hit a clutch 3. I hate memes like this because they make it sound like he just cramped up and didn't do shit. Just got carried off? No, that's not the correct story.

+2 HS
southbay's picture

I'm not a doctor, and I don't play one on TV, but I would still question the wisdom of skating in a NHL hockey game on a broken leg.  Unless Gregory Campbell didn't actually know his leg was broken, which might have been the case.  On the other hand, while a leg cramp is nowhere near as severe as a broken bone, when it's happening it can be pretty much impossible to walk on.

Seems to me LeBron gets creamed pretty regularly, sometimes people are just throwing bodies at him, as was the case when he drove to the basket late in the game a few nights ago.  But ok, feel free to question his toughness, I'm not buying it.

+2 HS

People acting like LeBron was the stepdad that brought out the belt on the regular. Mind Blown.

-1 HS

No one here said that they wanted him to blow out his knees or die. Why do you care so much if they don't like him? People don't like MJ, Magic, Bird, Kobe and even Russell. LeBron isn't above that. Get over it.

-3 HS

-1 HS

Really not even a big fan honestly. Just blows me away with how far the human race will dig to try to discredit a legit person. Its humbling,sad but humbling. And I fully appreciate your honest participation.

-1 HS
otrain2416's picture

I think he's an amazing player and very exciting to watch. I just have a problem with his character issues. I grew up in Akron area and the things I either directly witnessed or heard from reliable people were just sad when he was in Cleveland. From not tipping numerous waiters and waitresses, to rudely turning down 7-8 year old intercity Akron kids who looked up to him for an autograph at a pee wee football game. Also watching him give out his number to girls when he's got a long time girlfriend (at the time now wife) and two kids at home. I'm sorry he has always just rubbed me the wrong way and this was all stuff before "the decision". Now I'm not claiming to be perfect because I have made my fair share of mistakes in life like anyone else, but there's a certain way you need to carry yourself when you've been blessed to be in a position like he's in. 

+2 HS