Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Blue Jackets Game #3

FROMTHE18's picture
April 23, 2014 at 7:37pm
17 Comments

Well, that was fun while it lasted…3-0 halfway through the 1st.

SFBuckeye's picture

Actually this is game number 4, and in this series no one is in good shape till they are down 3-1 in any given game.

+1 HS
SFBuckeye's picture

And just like that it's 3-2 now!  Go CBJ!!!

Byaaaahhh's picture

Well, the score was 3-1 Pens at one point, which can only mean CBJ comes away with the win, somehow.

+2 HS
dancinhomer321's picture

Could have tied it up end of two. Lets keep that momentum in the third if so gonna be one heck of a finish. Lets go jackets!!!

Buckeye 4 Life!

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Damn, refs doing everything to try and keep CBJ in this game.

-2 HS
KBonay's picture

Fleury should hang his head in shame. 

-1 HS
-2 HS
OSUStu's picture

Really, way to hand CBJ the game.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

-1 HS
KBonay's picture

That flub by Fleury might just cost the series. They would be up 3-1. Now you open the door and let CBJ back in 2-2. These Jackets are talented and just need confidence. Now they have it. And Fleury is going to be a head case now. 

I hear ya. It's a shame because he played a great game for 59 1/2 minutes, then goes bonehead for the last half minute.

Crazy that every single game has seen a blown 3-1 lead, and ended 4-3.

-1 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Fleury choke! LOL...

LETTTSSSSSSS GO JACKETS

LEBRON

Ohio1St81's picture

I don't consider myself much of a hockey fan but that's the most intense, exciting game and atmosphere I've seen in a while. What a great win for the Blue Jackets. 

Crumb's picture

It's crazy that through four games, the first team to score 3 goals has lost each game.

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

SFBuckeye's picture

And being down 3-1 yet again nets a win. What a crazy series!!  Go CBJ!!

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

...It really happened.

Seattle Linga's picture

Oh yeah - great finish!