Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Buckeyes go for country’s No. 1 overall prospect

0 HS
Defiance's picture
February 10, 2016 at 1:02pm
90 Comments

I know Birm has talked about him in previous postings but I believe this is gnu news.

Now before we start, let me just say that there are a whole lot of targets and offers and commits and decommits and official and unofficial visits and a myriad of things that will invariably shift before NSD next year so I know it's way too early in the 2017 cycle to get too excited about any single prospect but it doesn't hurt to kick the tires on the #1 prospect in the country. So without further ado...

Fresh off landing a commitment from the country’s No. 4 defensive tackle Haskell Garrett, the Buckeyes are making a run at the country’s overall No. 1 prospect, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG linebacker Dylan Moses.

Unfortunately, with all that being said, it sounds like this one might be an uphill battle just like it was last year for the overall #1 and word on the street is he's looking for an offer from that clown up north too so stay tuned...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 90 Comments