Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Bill Kurelic's projected 2016 finish

0 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
January 30, 2016 at 9:04pm
64 Comments

Most of us constantly want the experts take on Buckeyes Recruiting. Since there will be no hurry up tonight I will try to give you all some reading material! Bill Kurelic of bucknuts.com gave us his predictions as to who he believes will round out the 2016 class. For those of you unfamiliar with Bill he has covered Ohio State Recruiting for 25 + years. This is a vip written article so I will restate what he said in my own quick summary so that I don't break the policy.

Malik Harrison - . Luke Fickell stopped to see Harrison on Friday. No other coach stopped at Walnut Ridge this past week. He would be extremely shocked if Harrison doesn't end up in the class.

Jordan Fuller - Bill believes Jordan is still leaning towards the Buckeyes and that it was a huge advantage Monday night that Urban "the closer" Meyer got the final word after already speaking with hairball and Brian Kelly. Strongly believes Fuller is in.

Jamar King - Bill thinks Alabama no longer has room for King and it will come down to whether or not Hamlin commits to us as well as Fuller. If hamlin commits he says it will be up to Urban whether or not he opens a spot for King. If Urban opens the door for King he is in, if Hamlin doesn't commit to tOSU, King is in. 

Damar Hamlin -For now he is going with Pitt, but his thinking could change once he checks with some different sources after his current visit at Pitt. He believes Penn State is out of the running though.

Carlos Becker - Bill is told Florida State feels pretty good about this one, but is taking nothing for granted and knows the Buckeyes have a shot. His projection is Becker commits to FSU

Mecole Hardman Jr. - Would be a major upset if he commits to tOSU according to Bill. He also stated this would be Meyer's biggest NSD upset ever if he could somehow stick it.

have a good night fellas and beat MARYLAND! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments