Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Why Gary will be attending scUM

0 HS
BuckeyesRwright15's picture
January 25, 2016 at 5:59pm
43 Comments

They just got a commitment form a DT from Jersey that Gary is really close with, he attends the same school as Kareem, and they have offer kids who probably aren’t that good like the teammates from Jersey who didn’t get offered by a lot of people. Michigan’s whole goal this recruiting season was to get Gary any way possible. A few years back there was a rumor that Peppers wanted us to offer a scholly to his Offensive line friend that wasn’t that good, Urban Meyer said pass same year we got happy Jamarco and Meech and trout. So hoke offered a scholly on the spot and he then started trending to scUM. Hairball hires his former coach who didn’t even coach him and then scUM became the favorite. I for 1 would rather have a kid who doesn’t want the coaching staff to offer a person just to get another person on their team. i believe on Feb 2nd the big guy chooses that team and I have no problem with that.  

Would you rather an undeserving kid get a scholarship just to land his superstar teammate?

Bama did it with Landon Collins and his GF, countless schools have.

Are these kids worth it?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments