Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Maryland O.C tells new QB recruit he hasn't talked to Haskins in awhile.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
January 14, 2016 at 5:12pm
25 Comments

Update: Not sure if this is insider content because when I click on it from Twitter it accesses the whole article but the link below doesn't give access. Mods feel free to delete if the content is not allowed to be posted.

I think this is worthy of a new thread because it is very important information about the Haskins situation. Here are quotes from a Maryland Recruiting site from Pigrome who they are recruiting because of the precarious situation with Haskins. I will provide the link in a moment.

http://www.scout.com/college/maryland/story/1632512-umd-oc-bell-meets-qb...

“Coach Bell said he and [Haskins] haven’t really talked in awhile,” Pigrome said. “He was saying he thinks [Haskins] is going to go to Ohio State or somewhere else. He said I’m his guy.

“And that made me feel good about myself. I mean, I have to see what Haskins ends up doing, because he is still committed, but it made me feel good.”

Pigrome is set to officially visit Maryland Jan. 29, so he said there’s plenty of time to monitor Haskins’ recruitment. But the Alabama product said even if Haskins remains, he still intends to embark on his UMD OV."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments