Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Donnie Corley set to announce at Army All-American game Jan.9th. Enroll two days later.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
January 1, 2016 at 12:23am
29 Comments

Update: Donnie Corley to announce his decision Jan.9th at Army All American Game and set to enroll in his school of choice two days later.

“I’m going to make my decision on Jan. 9 at the Army game, then enroll on the 11th,” Corley told The Detroit News on Wednesday afternoon. “I don’t have a top three. I’m still looking at Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Tennessee and Notre Dame.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/12/30/kings-cor...

Just trying to think positive after watching Sparty embarrass themselves with millions watching. Granted we lost to them when it mattered but I'd have to think if we handle our business tomorrow we will land Corley. I'd let my messages go to voice mail if Dantonio tried to call me after this crap stain on national TV.

I'm hoping we finish strong against Notre Dame and send out the seniors on a high note and gain some recruiting momentum in the process. This was Sparty's pinnacle and our loss to them will eventually be looked at as a fluke. Come on down Corley!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments