Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Excellent article on OSU commit Malik Barrow on his journey and how he is helping recruiting.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
December 17, 2015 at 11:26am
9 Comments

I thought I'd share this outstanding article by Ryan Donnelly from Buckeye Grove. Donnelly seems to be one of the good ones in this business and he wrote and excellent piece on incoming recruit Malik Barrow from IMG Academy in Florida. So while we fret over D lineman we may or may not get, rest assured we already have one in the fold and he is all Buckeye through and through. And he is helping bring others into the fold.

"I hung out with [Haskins] a lot," said Barrow. "I think we have a really good shot at getting those guys (Haskins, Corley, and Wint), because they're just like our commits. They're great guys that fit the program and can add to this class and make it even better. I think they really like Ohio State too, so I think we've got a great shot."

Along with fostering his relationship with defensive line coach Larry Johnson, someone he has grown close with, it was a family affair for Barrow.  "Coach Johnson is always a great guy to talk to and see. I'm so glad that I chose Ohio State and that he'll get to be my coach for the next few years while I'm here. I know I'll be in great hands with him and my family feels the exact same way. Me and coach Johnson had a few good talks about my future at Ohio State and I'm very comfortable with my future at Ohio State and the decisions I've made," Barrow said. "I felt so much more comfortable getting my entire family on campus to experience things with me and it was great getting to be with them." 

https://ohiostate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1836568

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments