Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Just a quick update on Antwuan Jackson and where he is at in the recruiting process

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
October 15, 2015 at 11:24pm
20 Comments

Here is a good article from Rivals Georgia in regards to defensive lineman Antwuan Jackson. He is being pursued by Auburn and OSU and has Georgia in the mix.  It has a bit of a U of GA slant but includes a quality update on Antwuan. He seems very well grounded and level headed. He mentions Alabama, Clemson, and Auburn as well and possible visits. Though many are pressing him to announce soon he walks that back and says he is looking to make his decision in November or December.

He discusses the impact of seeing a team's loss in person and whether that influences his decision. There is also a video interview included that is about 5 min and really gives a good picture of Jackson. I will include a citation in a moment but here is the link.

https://t.co/VsJycluAXL

"My relationship with Coach (Rodney) Garner is that we've been talking since my ninth grade year," Jackson said. "He's known me, and I've known him since he was at Georgia first. When he got to Auburn, he offered me there. I met (Ohio State defensive line) Coach (Larry) Johnson in February or March when they offered me, and we have a great relationship with each other."

While those relationships will play a factor, it's a bigger picture that Jackson is looking at.

"For me to pick the school, I've got to love it," Jackson said. "It's not just the coaches or the football team. I've got to love the school first."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments