Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

WayCraken is back....

0 HS
Ethan_Buck's picture
August 18, 2015 at 5:58pm
36 Comments

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Board/296/Contents/Ryan-Timmons-aims-for-b...

Don't want to click bait...so I got you: Thread on the return of TIMMONS his awesome input: 

"I watched all of the SEC networks Top 20 games plus all of Ohio States games from last year. In EVERY game I observed several drops from all of the top receivers including Cooper. The difference is those players do not get hammered and scrutinized to the level Timmons has received. The reason is our margin for error is so low and it makes us more desparate. I saw many games (especially Florida) where he was drawing double coverage and targeted getting hit on nearly every play while they left another player uncovered. I also saw many games where he was beating his man while others couldnt get separation. I acknowledge he has had 3-5 drops that you cannot defend and came at critical times but I also acknowledge he was a top 5-10 WR in the SEC UNTIL WEEK 8 and still finished top 15-20 in the SEC.

I hope he is healthy and regains fastest on the team status. He beat Badet his freshman year when both were healthy and was faster than Boom last year. He had foot surgery and probably didnt tune up for 40 yd sprint. He probably has been reconditioning in a different way with different priorities."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments