Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Big Fish in our pond

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
May 26, 2015 at 3:00pm
40 Comments

Recently some top ranked recruits have opened up their recruitment / opened up about their recruitment and it would appear OSU is in the thick of things for their respective commitments. Greg Little, Caleb Kelly , and Nate Craig-Myers all have mentioned OSU as a place they are considering and want to visit.

Now i think Calebs mention of OSU is more of a "their the National champs so they have to be in there" type deal but if we can get him on campus i think we could become a legit contender for his commitment . Until that happens i can't see Caleb being a serious option .

Now Greg and Nate, though Nate is the only one to have OSU as a legit contender , i feel we have about a 55% chance of getting their commitments. First NCM , we were at the head of his recruitment before his surprise commitment to AU and now since he decommitted FSU seems to be the favorite but OSU is hot on their heels! If Nate makes it to Cbus i think Urbans personality and vision will win him over . Especially after seeing recent success with OSU receivers on the field and on the draft board. Next up is the not so little Little. The only reason i have such high odds of us landing Little is because of the article that was just recently posted. Little says he will visit OSU and his commitment is less then solid at this point in time to TAMU . Also in the article he states that he wants to to go somewhere he can  " see the culture and everything and what they bring and how as a man that they can develop me." Culture and Development , can you name another school that has Culture and a track record for turn out amazing OLmen? If you can please tell me who and why because i have no freakin idea who even comes close! Again , if we can get him on Campus expect Urban , Warinner, and Beck to make this Texan flip to the Good Guys!

Now though those 3 are more recent buzz worth recruitment pick up lets not forget the other big name left on our board! We are still in play for others like Austin Mack, Rashan Gary, Antwaun Jackson, Jared Mayden , Damar Hamilton, Prince Sammons , and many more! With only 10 (at the most) which Big Fish do you think we reel in and which ones do you think end up in someone else net? (Also if you have anymore fishing puns feel free to add throw em in) 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments