Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

If only the future offensive line

0 HS
bucknut8's picture
May 8, 2015 at 12:17pm
34 Comments

Looked like this.

I understand that Meyer and Ed W can coach up an offensive line, build an offensive line and do it with 3 star & 4 star guys. I mean they can even recruit pretty well. And I know some people are going to think oh well and what not, BUT it absolutely sucks knowing that we missed out on Tommy Kraemer & Liam Eichenberg. Both 5 star Elite Offensive Tackles in the 2016 class. They wernt so much needs because of the big OLine class in 2015. But you want to keep most of the top Ohio recruits in state. Especially 2 5 star offensive tackles! We got Josh Myers for 2017 who is also an Ohio 5 star tackle. Im all for keeping the top Ohio talent in state, so I wish we could of swooped up Kraemer & Eichenberg. 
But could you imagine a future offensive line with Myers, Kraemer & Eichenberg with Tyler Gerald, & Prince Sammons. All from 2016 & 2017 class who are all very highly ranked. According to their rankings that would be the greatest osu class of all time. 
Just thought this would of been one hell of an offensive line 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments