Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

ESPN Propaganda

0 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture
April 19, 2015 at 1:08pm
67 Comments

It's evident that the last 8 or so years of ESPN's SEC slurping has brainwashed today's recruits. I didn't want to say anything critical in the comment section of Damon's interview, but I personally find it annoying how these young recruits have no real knowledge of the history of college football. I take offense whenever anyone says Ohio State is an SEC team. I take even more offense now that we just came off a National Title run in which we skull-crushed the king of the SEC. Our players are Ohio State Buckeyes. They're Big Ten players who just proved their dominance over sec players. Do these SEC wannabe players seriously think they're simply  going to waltz into the Big Ten and dominate? Do they believe that they're going to easily beat out every Ohio State/Big Ten player on our depth chart? An SEC type player is in no way, shape or form superior to a Big Ten player. 

I find it offensive when a recruit takes shots at my team's history and conference before they ever step on campus and contribute to the team/school. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments