Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

UM Lightly Recruiting Ohio - Why?

0 HS
CC's picture
March 4, 2015 at 9:08am
38 Comments

I'll start by saying I believe JH was the best hire UM could have gotten.  If I were a UM fan I would be as happy as an OSU fan when we got Urban.  With that said I understand seeming everything Urban does at least on the surface.  ie Urban just makes sense.

I can't say the same thing for Harbaugh not recruiting Ohio heavily.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are not running around Ohio, but what are they thinking?  I know Durkin is a Florida guy and Harbaugh has ties to CA, but not recruiting Ohio seems suicidal especially considering OSU is leaving more meat on the bone due to our more national approach post Tress.

I've seen this a couple places but here's a quote from 247.

Link:http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/BH-Cooper-Stands-Out-OSUs-Blocking-Secret-Revealed-35712724

So, we checked in with a national recruiting expert to get their take. Are they surprised that Harbaugh isn’t feverishly recruiting Ohio?

“Well, I think they’ve gone with more of a full-national approach,” the source said. “But there’s no question they are going to target …”

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments