Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Done for the Day

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
February 4, 2015 at 11:53am
25 Comments

As most of you know , if you don't you truly live under a rock, we landed Prince and Hill today which according to everything i've seen, heard , and thought we are done with the Elite15 recruiting and our commits are officially Buckeyes !

1- Congratulations to all the fine young men who chose to become Buckeyes . Good luck to you all and we are all looking forward to seeing you compete on the field in the coming years.

2 - Congrats to everyone else who didn't sign with the Buckeyes , though you made the wrong choice and your dead to me  you will play else were i wish you the best of luck. 

3 - A special Thank you to Birm ! You are a great guy and you have single handedly helped the State of Ohio and Buckeyes everywhere over come workboredom syndrome which affects millions of Americans daily. 

4 Lets get on with the 2016 class! I want to hear you Next Man up predictions , Your top "Must get" players, your Sleepers/3Star Unknowns, Favorite Kerry Combs Tweet , Class size , and who from the Elite15 you think will see the field in the 2015 season. GO!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments