Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Weber Drama, Who cares and I hope Birm is happy

0 HS
ATLBuckeye92's picture
February 3, 2015 at 10:48pm
29 Comments

Don't get me wrong, life in SEC country as a Buckeye is very good now and for the foreseeable future.  I've lived here for 10 years and 9.5 of them have been football hell.  But, all this concern about Weber is funny in many regards.  In the south, every team it seems has at least 5 Weber story lines.  Georgia lost a long time commit to Oklahoma State after a weekend visit.  So, they call a Georgia Southern kid and offer without meeting him and he commits without visiting Athens.  Kids flip down here like its a right of passage.  Schools dump kids at the same rate.  

I hope Birm is happy as an 11 warrior, because he is the best.  We should worry more about Birm trying his Lord of Whispers skills in the south because when it comes to back room deals, the south is king.  Forget about Weber going to TTUN or Urban to the NFL.  We should all worry that Birm wants to go to the big leagues and try to figure out recruiting drama down south.

And really, does anyone think that Weber is the difference between also ran and National Champion for either of these programs?  We are light years ahead of them.  Screw Blue, Go Bucks, and Thank you 11W!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments