Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Going Crazy!

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
January 7, 2015 at 11:51am
18 Comments

if you guys are anything like me then this next month is going to be maddening! Not only do we get a daily dose of rumored decommitments from our guys (i.e. gibson , Davis, weber, etc.) but also we are left with the ever so stressful questions of who else will join? do we have a shot at *whats his face? Is that kid going to flip? Are we going to land another DL? So instead of letting all this be a cause of stress , lets try to have fun with it! 

My Proposal - Who ever can correctly predict the finale members of the Elite15 will get $20 that i will personally send to you. (Listen i get $20 isn't a crazy amount but hey its not like i'm a billionaire over here! if i was i would donate huge amounts to the football program and the recruiting effort buy getting new facilities and new uniforms for every game and buying recruits but i'm not Phil Knight so i cant ) 

So there you have let me know who is in or out for the Elite15 and if you are correct you get $20 ( First post to correctly get it right gets the $20 , again sorry i'm not richie rich ) 

to save some time for you and the readers both you can just put current commits minus _____(whichever recruit will decommit from the class or plus ______ (whoever you believe will join the class) 

To Take it one step further ans sweeten the pot , if you can predict the dates the recruit will commit or decommit and who the new OC will be , i'll throw in a Chris Gamble autograph helmet or Tressel Helmet .

Let the Games Begin!

*whats his face had a crazy good year and id be shocked if he didnt pick the buckeyes on NSD

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments