Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Class size & next man up

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
December 18, 2014 at 1:55pm
37 Comments

Class size :

i know most of us have come to the conclusion that we can fit at a max 25-26 players into this class ( currently at 24) . With that being said , due to certain event ( i.e. Dodson being medically unable to keep playing and use getting back our full scholarship amount in 2015) does this mean we could potentially take closer to 27 in this class? I'm not asking if we will or should but is that mathematically possible? 

Next Man Up:

Going with the assumption that I am corect and we can take 27 players in this class ( 3 spots left ) who do you think is the most likely and most realistic 3 to get in? I know Harris is about as likely as shooting an 18 on 18 holes of golf and Cager said were out because Herman is going to Houstin so how are the next big targets to tackle? I can't see another offensive lineman unless Prince spurns Maryland for us but I don't see that happening at all. My best guess would be that we will focus solo on the Dline and 1 more DB/Athlete .

Dline Prospects :

Gustin Porter

Terry Beckner Jr.

Christian Wilkins

Neville Gallimore

DB/Athlete :

Jurisco

Brian Cole 

Roundtree

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments