Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Austin Grandstaff (Future Buckeye Basketball Player)

0 HS
papakrom's picture
December 11, 2014 at 6:41pm
5 Comments

To start off this little blog post I'd like to give everyone my back story. I am an 18 year old basketball player who currently lives in Houston, Texas. Originally from Ohio, where I lived for nine years, I love Ohio State not only because I lived in the state for most of my childhood, but also because my parents graduated from tOSU. I am absolutely thrilled to see Austin Grandstaff play, AGAIN. This time for Ohio State. When I was in 10th grade I played on an AAU basketball team and we played Team Texas in a Nike sponsored tournament. I will spare you the details, but once the smoke cleared, Grandstaff had dropped 32 points and we lost 75-41. Our team was made up of all the best players in our district (Conroe ISD) which is a pretty good district in terms of basketball in the Houston area. That did not stop Grandstaff and Team Texas from annihilating us. Obviously my personal account doesn't hold much weight in terms of his collegiate ability to ball, but from my own experience I can tell you that he has a lot of intangible things that are hard to see when you're not on the court, playing against him. I guess very slippery is a good word to describe him. Absolutely stoked to see him in a scarlet and grey uniform. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments