Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

More than 25 for 2015 class?

0 HS
weimerad's picture
November 23, 2014 at 9:06pm
23 Comments

So I'd like to provide my thoughts on the idea that the 2015 class might be more than the 25 total that most people believe it will be. Branden Bowen committed earlier today to put the total at 22. Here's my reasoning as to why this class COULD end up at 26...

1) the staff will take 1 more OL if it's either Richmond or Andre James. And there's an article in which a flip from Richmond could be very likely to happen. That would make 23

2) still need a RB whether its Harris, Weber or Scott. That would make 24

3) They still want another WR, either Cager or flip Jefferson. That would make 25. However I feel like it's less likely that either of these guys will be in the class. So it may go back to 24

4) they want another DL either Gallimore or Beckner. That would make 26 or 25 

5) finally there's the recent decommitment of Briscoe from Clemson. Does he flip to OSU? That would make 27 or 26

6) if Briscoe does in fact commit, would that make Carleton Davis to decommit? That would then make it 26 or 25

theres my thoughts guys. Let me know what you all think. Give me some good responses, beat me up, call me a douchebag, whatever

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments