Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Baker and Berry in ! Who's next?

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
October 22, 2014 at 12:15pm
37 Comments

So last night , as im sure you all know, OSU got the #4 athlete in the country when Baker flipped commitment from uf to the Buckeyes. This morning we also picked up a sleeper ( in my opinion ) in Berry. That puts the "Elite '15" class at 19 commitments which i believes leaves us with at the very most 5 more scholarships that we could possibly have to give ( not sure if im right on that anyone know the exact number of possible scholarships left? ) , who fills those spots?

I think we can all agree that at least 2 more players will join this class and im beating that they are Gibson and Cage. Gibson to me if living out his recruitment but will sign with the Buckeyes and Cage has been a Buckeye since day 1 and i don't see that changing .

Now as for the next 3 possible spots left i have no clue who might fall into our laps , Harris still seems like a good bet to be a buckeye but with Kentucky playing well enough , harris might feel like staying close to home. After Harris it really opens ups to who could be the last 2 in .

This is my wish list ( in order from most likely to least likely)

-Burrell

-Gallimore

-Wariboko

-DeBerry ( even tho we are stacked at LB i think deberry may still be in the mix)

-Kirk

-Sweat ( i think the "Lebron effect" may help us land him)

- Drew Richmond

-Malik Jefferson

-Beckner Jr.

-Rashad Roundtree

-Sheffield

-Chris Clark/Michael Weber ( if Hoke gets canned this year, we could see 1 of them flip )

Those are the big name players left on the board that OSU would love to have ( who wouldn't?) . Who do you think Urban will get to join the "Elite 15" ?

OH!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments