Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Did'nt see this anywhere.

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 8, 2014 at 3:07pm
23 Comments

I did'nt see this posted anywhere on here so i copied it of the front page of Yahoo. I only took this from the story they had up because it is kinda of a short story line on him.

Burrow's on fire:

Current Ohio State quarterback commit Joey Burrow is making a bid at the title of Ohio's Mr. Football. Through just six games, Burrow has racked up 2,200 total yards and 30 touchdowns to just one interception. Burrow could be the most underrated player in this year's class as he has a chance to shine as a Buckeye.

There's something to like in every facet of his game as he's extremely accurate and mobile enough to be a threat on the ground. Burrow is a distributor that won't turn the ball over much. Growing up in Ohio, he knows what it means to play for the Buckeyes and he shouldn't disappoint when he arrives on campus.

Last Friday, Burrow led Athens High to a solid win over Steubenville. In the 58-43 victory, the future Buckeye signal-caller passed for 370 yards and four touchdowns while also rushing for 77 yards and two more scores. Burrow and his Athens Bulldogs hit the road this week and will take on Meigs High School.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments